Build Your Own Webinar – 2nd class is tonight
October 24, 2011 Leave a Comment
The Build Your Own Webinar course is going great! Last week the participants got to know each other and we rolled up our sleeves and got to work right away.
Tonight we are thrilled to have Peter Temple as our guest speaker. Peter has over three decades of experience working in broadcasting and video production. He produces super high-quality video for corporate clients and we are thrilled to have him with us tonight to be talking about technology.
Session Two – Monday, October 24, 2011 – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Themes: Tech tips and Presenting like a pro
Here’s what we’ll be covering in tonight’s class:
- Success strategies for virtual presentations
- When and how to use your web camera in virtual presentations
- How to maximize the technology without getting overwhelmed: Tips for using mics, web cams, streaming video, screen sharing and application sharing.
- How to choose a webinar platform provider.
- How to deliver your presentation in a compelling manner.
- How to design your materials for maximum effectiveness.
- Limitations and challenges of different technologies.
Share this post: Build Your Own Webinar – 2nd class is tonight http://wp.me/p1iCGX-4x