Build Your Own Webinar – Winter 2012 E-learning Program starts tonight
January 9, 2012 1 Comment
Tonight we are launching a month-long e-learning training program. The course will help the participants take their webinars from concept to delivery.
The course combines synchronous (real time) and asynchronous elements including live online classes, professional mentoring and peer support.
Tonight’s agenda looks like this:
Session One - Planning for success
Introduction / Course materials / agenda review
- Types of webinars
- Why webinars should be part of your overall organizational or business strategy
- How often you should host webinars and why
- Why you should outline your webinar
- How to organize a successful webinar
- How to price a fee-based webinar
- Tips on what to outsource and what to do in-house
Can’t wait to meet the participants and start working with them on how to design, develop and deliver a webinar!