Exceptional Webinars is seeking an E-learning Facilitator to join a unique company dedicated to helping small businesses and corporations leverage the power of e-learning and webinars.
This is a part-time, Calgary-based position. You’ll be delivering on site and virtual training to our corporate clients and participants registered in our programs.
- You hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized and accredited institution.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a professional facilitator, workshop leader or educator.
- You have exceptional presentation skills. You deliver top-quality presentations both live and virtually.
- You have exceptional people skills. You get along well with others and you have a positive, upbeat attitude.
- You have your own vehicle, a valid driver’s license and a mobile phone.
Part-time, starting at 8 hours per month. May increase with workload. This position includes some evenings and weekend work.
Send a resume and cover letter to: saraheaton (at) exceptionalwebinars.com