Webinars & Online Training
Want training on how to develop your own webinars? We help you learn how to build your own webinars, develop superior virtual presentation skills and leverage other 21st century technologies such as digital publishing.
All of these technologies will help you grow your business, develop professionally and extend your reach.
Check Out the Winter 2012 Webinars
|Kindle Basics: Detailed, Step-by-Step Instruction on How to Publish Your Book to Kindle||Wednesday February 22, 18:00 to 19:00 Mountain Time||$29.97 USD|
|Kindle Book Covers: How to Create an Awesome E-book Cover and Marketing Blurb||Wednesday, February 29, 18:00 to 19:00 Mountain Time||$29.97 USD|
|Kindle advanced e-book formating: Using Hyperlinks and Bookmarks in your e-Book||Wednesday, March 7, 18:00 to 19:00 Mountain Time||$29.97 USD|
|Kindle Webinar Bundle - Sign up for all three classes for one low price.||Wednesdays - Feb. 22 and 29 & March 7, 18:00 - 19:00 Mountain Time||$75.00 USD|
|Build Your Own Webinar||5-Week Professional Webinar E-learning Training Program - March 5 to April 2, 2012.||$329.00|
Other programs you might be interested in
- How to Choose a Webinar Platform Provider
- How To Develop Exceptional Webinar Content: Organize and Present Your Material to Keep Audiences Engaged
- How to Price a Fee-Based Webinar and Generate More Money for Your Business
- Webinars for Professional Speakers: From the Stage to the Cyberspace
- Adult Education Principles for Webinar Presenters and E-learning Trainers
- Effective Virtual Presentation Skills: How to Keep Audiences Engaged and Coming Back
- Develop Effective Materials for a Webinar: What Works and How to Do it
- How to Source a Corporate Webinar Platform Provider
- How to Set Up a Webinar Registration System Using Eventbrite
- How to Develop Exceptional Webinar Content
- How to Build Online Evaluations for your Webinars or Online Training Programs
- How to Market Your Webinars: What You Need to Know to Get Attendees
- How to Structure an Effective Online Training Class
Contact us for more details.