Lunch & Learn Program
Learn how easy it is to start doing really amazing, exceptional webinars that keep your audiences engaged and energized in this free 1-hour program.
Webinars are the 21st century way to train more people, coach more clients and market your products and services.
This engaging Lunch & Learn is jam-packed with strategies, tips and content that will help you leverage the power of webinars for your business or non-profit organization. Designed for those with a keen interest in developing, producing and delivering their own webinars, this presentation will leave you exhilarated and ready to take action!
You will leave with:
An energetic outlook on how to leverage the power of webinars.
- Practical strategies for successful virtual presentations.
- Trade secrets, tips and tricks.
Here’s the deal:
- Lunch and Learns are provided to corporate, non-profit association, Meet Up group and other organizations and groups at no charge.
- A minimum audience of 20 people is required for a Lunch and Learn.
- You provide the venue.
- You provide all the A/V equipment including an LCD projector and a screen.
- If there are more than 50 people in the audience, you will also need to provide a mic and sound system.
- Lunch & Learn sessions are provided to groups and organizations in and around the Calgary area, including Cochrane, Okotoks, High River, Banff, Red Deer and other nearby communities. If you are not in one of these communities, please contact us. Dr. Eaton travels extensively to present workshops and professional development sessions. If she is in your area she may be able to present a session to your group. Contact us to see when Dr. Eaton may be in your area.
Presenter bio: Dr. Sarah Eaton, PhD, has been giving webinars for over half a decade and has delivered virtual presentations to thousands of people around the globe. In this session, she’ll share practical tips and tricks, share key “how to” information, offer virtual presenter secrets and tell you what pitfalls to avoid.
Want a free lunch and learn session for your organization, Meet Up group or association? Contact us to schedule an event.
Share this page: Free Lunch and Learn on How to Unleash the Power of Webinars http://wp.me/P1iCGX-4J